Thursday, January 23, 2014

15/5 for Week 1

This week I learned which team I was on and met with my teammates. We chose our project, assigned positions, (I'm Lead Evaluator) designed each individual web site, and helped with the team website. We held a meeting on Thursday night to met with Dr. Grant and the two project sponsors. Our team then met on Wednesday night to make sure we understand our roles and make sure we were all on the same page.

I went ahead and looked at some of the requirements of the Lead Evaluator and checked over the Needs Analysis and Formative Evaluation. There are many components to our project this semester but I'm going to do my best to stay on top of things. I feel really good about the team I was assigned to and think this will be a very fun, challenging semester.

Individual website - 2 hours - 100% complete
Team website - 1 hour - 100% complete
Class Meeting - 3 hours - 100% complete
Team Meeting - 1 hour - 100% complete
Reflection 15/5 - 20 min. - 100% complete

Bloom's Remembering
Bloom's Understanding
Bloom's Application
Bloom's Analysis
Bloom's Evaluation
Bloom's Creation

No comments:

Post a Comment